Position: Production Line Clerk
Location: Vaughan Ontario
The production line clerk (machine operator) will be responsible for the efficient smooth running of the production equipment according to the established procedures, following all safety protocols and workplace policies. Equipment is highly automated.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
• Performs assignments in accordance with established safety and quality policies and procedures
• Setup all aspects of the production line and operates machine with minimal stoppage
• Setup machines as needed with appropriate products, collect all product parameters and follow start up and changeover procedures
• Ensures machine and product integrity. Check on a continuous basis both through visual inspection and monitoring control screens. Make necessary adjustment as needed.
• Responsible for reporting any equipment malfunction immediately to the Supervisor.
• Completes scheduled checks and documentation at specified intervals
• Cleans and inspects equipment daily. Keeps the line clean and free of debris at all times
• Responsible for practicing and adhering to Food Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices and Health and Safety
• Performs additional duties as required
Knowledge and talents recommended for job success:
Critical eye for identifying defects and attention to details. Good communication skills, able to read and write in English and basic computer proficiency.
Interested applicants, please contact Stefanie Sheils at firstname.lastname@example.org