HostMilano, set for Oct. 13-17, 2023, at Fieramilano Rho in Milan, is the international exhibition dedicated to the world of foodservice, bakery, pizza, pasta, hospitality, coffee and vending. Taking place every two years, it offers everything needed to build a successful business, from raw materials like flour and yeast to the finished product, doughmakers to ovens, from machinery to equipment, from hospitality furnishings to tableware, with one eye firmly focused on trends, technologies and innovation. Natural, authentic and innovative solutions, from gluten-free to gourmet flours and “alternative” cuisine, with opportunities for training and competition, as well as theme-based specialist training sessions as part of a busy calendar of events.
Exhibitors at Host are divided in three macro areas and are the best international suppliers of machines, equipment, furnishings, contract, complements, semi-finished products and technologies for these sectors:
- Foodservice Equipment / Bakery, Pizza, Pasta
- Coffee, Tea / Bar, Coffee Machines Vending / Gelato, Pastry
- Furniture, Technology / Tableware
Those are the sectors where Host focuses to allow trade visitors to orientate their business and promote international relations across many different verticals.
Although a smaller but very successful edition in 2021, Host 2019 hit every record with over 2.200 exhibitors from 55 countries and over 200.000 professional visitors from 171 countries.
Buyers will have to be approved by Fiera Milano buyers office and will be part of a global program for over 1.000 international professionals in all Host’s exhibition sectors.
Host Milano would like to offer to the approved buyers:
- Flight (economy class) booked through Fiera Milano travel agency
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights IN Oct. 12 – OUT Oct. 16 in a 4*hotel (DUS
- Room – double room for single use with breakfast included)
- Transfer from the hotel to the fairground in the morning and back in the evening
- VIP Buyer badge for the entrance to the fair
- Access to the VIP Buyers Lounge with free wi-fi
- Breakfast, Lunch & snacks at Fiera Milano in the Buyers Lounge
Commitment requested to guest Buyers:
- Stay in Milan for a minimum of 4 nights
- Register online on the MyMatching Platform
- Schedule a minimum of 6 (six) appointments a day and validate them through the agenda on the MyMatching Platform
- Be at the exhibition venue for three full days
For more information about HostMilano, visit host.fieramilano.it/en.