|3/16/2017, Application Specialist, Bakery|
Reporting to the Director of Research & Development, the Application Specialist, Bakery will contribute to the successful implementation of specific solutions with industrial bakery customers and partners. The Application Specialist will utilize his/her relevant bakery experience and know-how of processes, applications and products to influence key internal and external decision makers in order to implement proposed solutions with the customer.
• Implement appropriate solutions (existing and new) and commercialize ingredients and products with industrial customers.
• Troubleshoot with customers at their facilities and on their production lines.
• Create and maintain network/relationships with key equipment manufacturers.
• Constantly look for new business opportunities in the industrial market (solution to reduce costs of our clients, improve performance, and bring innovations utilizing Puratos technologies).
• Perform baking tests in the lab before the implementation in the industrial line in collaboration with local, regional and global R&D and product development teams.
• Participate in internal and external product knowledge presentations and seminars; train colleagues and customers in Puratos product & process knowledge.
• Provide intelligence on innovative materials or technologies that can differentiate our products.
• Become leading expert in product range by participating in training and developmental opportunities.
Skills, Education and Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in industrial bakery production.
• Food Science or Food Technology qualifications, degree preferred.
• Expert at the understanding the links between process/ingredients/end product/ and their interactions between decors, fillings and glazes.
• Expert in industrial processing (equipment, operating procedures & settings).
• Demonstrated problem solving capabilities.
• Good understanding of the functionality of ingredients / additives.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and technical sales skills.
• Dynamic and hands-on person with analytical skills.
• Capable to organize, plan and execute tasks reliably and independently.
• Able to think logically around issues & tasks and provide solutions.
• Strong understanding of market dynamics and customer relationship management.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Willing to travel approximately 20% of the time.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Puratos Canada Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. Accommodations are available on request for applicants with a disability in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-362-3695 if you require accommodation.
|Kavita Tiwary, email@example.com|
Bakery Congress 2015 Trade
Show & Conference, May 31 & June 1
Copyright © 2000-2014 Baking Association of Canada. All Rights Reserved Worldwide